If you need help resetting your Facebook password, we can help by sending you a link to reset it.
- Visit “Forgot Facebook account?“.
- Enter either the email address or phone number on the account.
- Select Search.
- Check your inbox for a password reset email.
- Click on the URL provided in the email and enter a new password.
No Email Received?
- It’s a good idea to check your spam or junk folder.
- Make sure email address: firstname.lastname@example.org is not blocked or make sure all emails from this email are always delivered.
- If that still does not work, try contacting your email service provider. They are most likely blocking emails from Facebook from being delivered.
- The forgot password feature has been checked and confirmed to be working as expected.